Well, it’s in the books.
The Honey Badger community took part in it’s first official fund raiser on Saturday, and it felt good to Stick it in Cancer’s Ass (even if it was just for one night).
In no particular order, a BIG THANK YOU goes out to:
– Everyone who came down to watch the event and cheer us on
– All the players, especially our two goalies
– Everyone who donated money, and there were lots of you. Our group raised $1,435.00
– Julie Dalton and The Ms. Conducts, for inviting us to participate (and for ordering Jerseys for us too)
– The folks at TSR for helping Julie with those jerseys
– Mrs. Commish, for taking these fancy pictures
We all had a great time and are looking forward to doing it again next year.
Bigger and Better in 2015.